Got a passion for singing? Got an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android device? Now with iRig Voice you can turn your smartphone or tablet into the ultimate portable vocal studio and monster karaoke rig!
Handheld vocal microphone
iRig Voice is a fun and colorful handheld vocal microphone that's optimized to deliver stunning audio quality. It's the perfect companion for all your favorite karaoke and music creation apps — simply plug it in to your device and start singing.
iRig Voice features an ergonomic design for hours of comfortable handheld performance, and its shape fits easily into most standard microphone stand clips for stage use. iRig Voice is optimized for vocal frequency range reproduction, it utilizes a compact cardioid pattern for close voice pickup which minimizes feedback when used with speaker systems. It has an on/off slide switch for quick muting of unwanted sound and an oversized strain relief cable end for durable, consistent performance even during high-energy performances.
- Handheld vocal microphone delivers professional sound quality
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, newer Mac models and Android devices
- Compact cardioid pattern minimizes feedback
- Constructed of durable, lightweight thermoplastic
- Available in 5 colors: Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink and White
- Comes with EZ Voice app
- Works with dozens of karaoke, sing-along and music making apps
- Headphone jack for real-time monitoring
- Convenient on/off switch located on the mic
iRig Voice — the perfect way to get started on the path to stardom!
Plug it in
iRig Voice operates through the 3.5mm (1/8”) TRRS analog microphone/headphone jack on all devices and provides a built-in headphone through input for connecting headphones for private practice and performance.
EZ Voice —turn any device into a mobile vocal studio
iRig Voice comes with the free EZ Voice companion apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android which allows you to sing along with any song in your device library.
Simply import a song into EZ Voice, remove the original vocals in the song by touching the “No Voice” button, add professional effects to your voice like reverb, delay, pitch correction, and sing your heart out.