The first ever handheld digital microphone for everyone.
USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone for Mac/Windows/iOS/Android, with 24-bit/44.1-96kHz Digital Conversion
Put the power of superior digital audio performance in the palm of your hand
iRig Mic HD is the first affordable high-quality handheld digital condenser mic for singers, podcasters, online radio broadcasters, journalists, videographers, home studio enthusiasts and anyone else who needs to record high-definition digital audio on the go. Talk about versatile. And you can connect it directly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or your Mac/PC! How’s that for convenience?
But versatility is just one of iRig Mic HD’s many attributes. iRig Mic HD sports a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter, a 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate and a low-noise/high-definition pre-amp. You can count on iRig Mic HD to give you professional quality results, anytime and anywhere. It can handle the most demanding professional needs in the field or in the studio and is comparable in quality to what you'd get in a mic that costs three times as much.
The successor to our highly popular iRig Mic, iRig Mic HD features a sturdy metal body construction and an ergonomic handheld form factor that allows for hours of comfortable recording and performance. It can also be mounted on a standard mic stand using the included clip — How's that for versatility?
And with iRig MIC HD you'll be able to record right out of the box thanks to its generous assortment of free apps and software — the largest collection included with any portable microphone. You get superior vocal processors, tools for field recording, guitar and bass effects (try them on your vocal recordings for a sound you'll never forget) and a whole lot more.
Sure, there are many other mics out there, but none can match the powerful combination of high-definition sound, multiplatform compatibility, versatility and "bang for your buck" price that you get with iRig Mic HD.
- Affordable handheld digital condenser microphone for capturing audio on the go
- Plugs directly into the digital input on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac/PC via its included 1.5m (59”) Lightning and USB cables
- High-quality 24-bit, audiophile-grade A/D converter
- 44.1 - 48 kHz sampling rate
- Gain control with mutlicolor LED indicator
- Handheld design — also compatible with standard mic stands
- App/software bundle*, mic clip and carry bag included
- iRig Recorder, VocaLive and AmpliTube (iOS & Mac/PC versions) included