Boss Digital Delay Pedal, DD-200
Compact, easy to use, and with enough sounds to make your music more varied than ever. The Boss DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal packs a wealth of features from the flagship DD-500 into a small, pedalboard-friendly unit. And while the pedal itself is small, don't be fooled - its capabilities are huge.
You can enjoy a gigantic array of delay tones. With 12 different modes, you've got pretty much every delay sound you could possibly need. From digital, to classic analog, and everything in between - it's got you covered. Audio quality is at the maximum thanks to 32-bit internal processing and a 96kHz sampling rate. It'll even let you save and then easily recall your favourite delay settings. Finding your perfect voice and then using it live or in the studio has never been this easy.
A bottomless pool of sounds to choose from
Experience a pedal that doesn't put limits on your creativity. Boss have loaded the DD-200 with 12 different delay voices to use in your music, touching on every possible delay tone you can imagine. From the fat, distorted voice of the "Lo-Fi" mode to the bright, pitch shifted tones of "Shimmer". From the "Reverse" voice's psychedelic backwards delay to the legendary, warm sound of the Roland RE-201 Space Echo produced by the "Tape" mode. The DD-200 will give you it all.
And more to boot. That's just four modes we've talked about. There are eight more to explore. But even then, beyond the 12 voices packed into the pedal, you've got more options to alter your sound. Using the numerous control knobs and switches, you can shape each mode in various different ways, creating entirely new soundscapes in the process. You'll never be without new tones to try out. Put simply, this is the only delay pedal you'll ever need.
Designed to make your life on-stage easy
Having so many sonic options can be a little daunting. Especially if the pedal that offers them is difficult to use. But never fear. Boss have optimised the DD-200 Digital Delay for quick, stress-free usage - the tones you need are only ever a matter of seconds away.
You've already heard about the endless voices the pedal lets you create. Well, you never need worry about having to dial them in over and over again. Because the DD-200 has four onboard memory slots for saving your favourite setups, and will let you instantly recall them at a moment's notice. You can find the right sound super-fast - a no-nonsense interface lets you quickly find the sound you need without having to navigate through long, complicated menus.
The "PARAM" knob's function changes whenever you change modes, meaning it's always tailored to be used with each individual voice. Plus, the pedal is compact, so can easily fit on your board. You'll wonder how you ever performed without one.
Uninterrupted sound quality
When you've got so many different features, functions, and voices to play with, it can be easy to forget that above everything, a pedal has to sound good. Boss certainly haven't forgotten this. The DD-200 features 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and a 96kHz sampling rate - all coming together to provide premium sound quality and clarity. This is a pedal that'll only ever make your signal better, never worse.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96kHz sampling rate
- 12 versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favourite sounds
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customisable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, and expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adapter cable available separately
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adapter or three AA-size batteries
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit Floating Point
- Tera Echo
- Pad Echo
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: 2 mOhms
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Bypass: Buffered
- ON/OFF Switch
- MEMORY/TAP Switch
- MODE Knob
- TIME Knob
- FEEDBACK Knob
- E. LEVEL Knob
- PARAM Knob
- TONE Knob
- MOD DEPTH Knob
- TAP DIVISION Button
- MEMORY Button
- Display: 7 Segments, 3 Characters (LED)
- INPUT (A/MONO, B) Jacks (1/4-inch Phone Type)
- OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) Jacks (1/4-inch Phone Type)
- CTL 1 (1/4-inch TRS Phone Type)
- 2/EXP Jack (1/4-inch TRS Phone Type)
- MIDI (IN/OUT) Jacks (Stereo Miniature Phone Type)
- DC IN Jack
- USB Port (USB Micro B-Type)
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC Adaptor (Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- Dimensions: 101mm x 138mm x 63mm
|Click & Collect||No|