Boss Loop Station Looper Pedal, RC-30
Unlock your creative potential. The Boss RC-30 Looper gives you the power to build your ideas into the songs you always wanted to hear.
The RC-30 lets you quickly and easily build up full songs from the ground up with two totally independent tracks and 3 hours recording time. A wide range of inputs including a dedicated microphone input means you can loop pretty much anything you can think of. With typically tough Boss build quality, the RC-30 has become the industry standard for performers who are serious about their looping; after all, this is the pedal that helped Ed Sheeran build the songs that took him from streets to stadiums.
Next Level Looping Made Easy
Whether on stage, at home or in the studio, the Boss RC-30 delivers incredibly intuitive looping performance which never gets in the way of your creativity.
A favourite of singer-songwriters, the RC-30 is fully featured but simple to control. Its user-friendly controls allow you to build up complex tracks with ease.
We’ve all been there. You’ve got a great chord progression, and you can hear how the melody would work just right with it. The drum beat would drop in about now, and then the vocals come in over the top. The Boss RC-30 lets you work with your inspiration in real-time.
Dual Tracks for Ultimate Flexibility
Recording and overdubbing loops is simple and intuitive thanks to the twin pedal design, you can even build totally separate sections like verses and choruses on individual tracks and control playback on the fly. With three hours internal recording time on tap, and the ability to back-up loops to your PC via USB you’ll never lose that moment of inspiration.
Boss have designed the RC-30 for live performance, and you can be sure that your loops will always be tight and in time thanks to the auto-record feature which starts recording the moment you start playing, letting you concentrate on your music rather than your footwork. You can store loops to 99 memory slots for easy recall during performances.
Getting your loops to sound great is all about timing, with the RC-30 you can play along to 10 different types of on-board real drum rhythm patterns ranging from Rock to Latin, with full control over volume, tempo, and time signatures.
Transform Your Sound
Adding effects to your loops is super easy with the RC-30. Turn your loops into unique soundscapes without the need for complex pedal chains and extra units using the RC-30’s selection of legendary BOSS effects including delay, phaser, and pitch bends.
Unlock Your Potential
You don’t have to be a guitar player to get the best out of the RC-30. Connect a mic to the dedicated XLR input to record vocal loops or sample sounds from anywhere. Selectable phantom power means you can use anything from a basic dynamic microphone to a studio quality condenser. You can even load in backing tracks as .wav files or connect an audio player to the aux input to add more sounds to your loops.
Take it to the Streets
You can be confident that the RC-30 will survive a life on the road. All BOSS pedals are legendary for their bulletproof build quality, and the RC-30 is no exception. A rugged build and the ability to run off battery power makes the RC-30 the ideal unit to transform busking sets and take street performance to a whole new level.
- Maximum Recording Time: 3 Hours Approx.
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 Phrases
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear, Stereo)
- Rhythm Type: Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, Latin, Percussion
- Effect Type: Bend Down, Step Phaser, Sweep Filter, Tempo Delay, Lo-Fi
- Display: 7 Segments, 2 Characters (LED)
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflets, Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 6
- Sliders: Track 1, Track 2
- Knobs: Mic Input Level, Rhythm Output Level
- Switches: Rec/Play/Overdub, Stop/Tap Tempo, Phantom
- Buttons: Memory Down, Memory Up, Memory Write, Memory Delete, Rhythm On/Off, Rhythm Type, Rhythm Tap Tempo, Track 1 Select, Track 2 Select, Loop FX Type
- Indicators: Power, Rec/Play (Dub), Peak, Track 1 Status, Track 2 Status, Bend Down, Step Phaser, Sweep Filter, Tempo Delay, Lo-Fi
- Nominal Input Level:
- Mic In: -40 dBu (variable)
- Inst In: -20 dBu
- Aux In: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- Mic In: 4 kOhms
- Inst In: 1 M Ohms
- Aux In: 22 kOhms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Mic In Jack: XLR Type (Balanced/Phantom Power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
- Inst In Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Aux In Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Foot SW Jack: 1/4’’ TRS Phone Type
- Power Supply: Alkaline (AA, LR6) or Carbon-Zinc Battery (AA, R6) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: Maximum 195 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected Battery life:
- Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6): 7.5 Hours Approx.
- Carbon-Zinc Battery (AA, R6): 1.5 Hhours Approx.
- Width: 173 mm
- Depth: 158 mm
- Height: 57 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
|Click & Collect||No|