Boss Looper Pedal, RC-10R
A band in a box. The Boss RC-10R Looper pedal may be the most extensive and powerful of its kind - it's got everything you could ever want. Boasting the most cutting edge looper technology, you can use it to bring your songs and live shows to another dimension. You'll be able to play over your own riffs - in real time.
Whether you're playing chords or riffs, you'll be able to make your own backing tracks at the push of a switch. That's not even scratching the surface, though. With tonnes of incredible features - from different drum kits to recorded rhythms - you're in for a treat.
You’re the boss
It's one of their finest creations. Boss have unleashed the most powerful looping tool you'll ever encounter. Built for both live performances and developing your songs, it will let you record and play over your riffs with total accuracy and reliability. All you need to do is push the footswitch and you're away. With this, you can be your very own band – perfect for anyone from singer/songwriters to lead guitarists. And you can control the level of the looped track at the twist of a dial.
There's much more to this pedal, though. With over 280 built in rhythm tracks, spanning multiple genres, you can also play to a beat. It's your very own drum machine and looper in one. There's also 16 different drum kits you can choose from, so you can get that perfect rhythm sound with ease. You'll be able to play super tight, and keep the looped track totally in time. As if that weren't enough – onboard storage lets you store up to 99 of your recorded backing tracks and up to 50 imported rhythms from your Mac/Windows. You'll be able to go back to any track and continue developing your ideas – never lose a moment of inspiration.
Take to the stage
It's a professional piece of gear. This pedal will give you the ultimate confidence when you’re performing. The loop and rhythm sections work together in complete harmony, but just as well when used separately. The clear, LED screens and intuitive controls help you use the pedal with ease, and you'll be blown away by the audio quality. With all these tools at your disposal, you can bring an entire army of sounds to your live shows – even if it's just you on stage. If you’re looking for a premium quality looper pedal with a small footprint and endless options, this is it.
- Model Name: Boss Rc-10r: Rhythm Loop Station
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 Khz
- Ad/Da Conversion: 32 Bits
- Processing: 32-Bit Floating Point
- Recording/Playback: Maximum Recording Time: Approx. 6 Hours (Stereo)
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99
- Number Of Tracks: 2
- Data Format: Wav (44.1 Khz, 32-Bit Float, Stereo)
- Rhythm Type: 280 Types Or Greater
- Rhythm Control: Intro, Pattern 1, Pattern 1 Fill, Pattern 2, Pattern 2 Fill, Ending
- Rhythm Kit: 16 Types
- Maximum Polyphony: 24 Voices
- Effect: Reverb (Only For Rhythm Part)
- Memory: 99
- Nominal Input Level: Input A/Mono, B: -10 Dbu
- Maximum Input Level: Input A/Mono, B: +8 Dbu
- Input Impedance: Input A/Mono, B: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: Output A/Mono, B: -10 Dbu
- Maximum Output Level: Output A/Mono, B: +8 Dbu
- Output Impedance: Output A/Mono, B: 1 K Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: Output A/Mono, B: 10 K Ohms Or Greater
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Controls: Rhythm Switch, Loop Switch,Value Knob, Rhythm Level Knob, Loop Level Knob, Menu Button, Exit Button
- Display: 16 Characters X 2 Lines Lcd (With Backlit)
- Indicator: Rhythm Indicator, Loop Indicator
- Connectors: Input (A/Mono, B) Jacks, Output (A/Mono, B) Jacks: 1/4-Inch Phone Type, Ctl, 1, 2/Exp Jack: 1/4-Inch Trs Phone Type, Midi (In, Out) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Type, Dc In Jack
- Usb Computer Port: Usb Micro B Type
- Power Supply: Ac Adaptor
- Current Draw: 250 Ma
- Dimensions: 101 (W) X 138 (D) X 63 (H) Mm 4, (W) X 5-7/16 (D) X 2-1/2 (H) Inches, 101 (W) X 138 (D) X 65 (H) Mm
|Click & Collect||No|