Fender American Pro II Stratocaster RW Electric Guitar, Olympic White, 011-3900-705
Iconic. There's simply no other way to describe the Strat. It's thrived throughout decades of music. And it's become a true powerhouse across a multitude of styles. All hail the Strat, right? So this Fender American Pro II Stratocaster is here for one reason only. To continue the legacy. Bringing you all that instantly recognisable Fender flair that'll set any performance alight.
Oozing with classic charisma. This is one meticulously designed Stratocaster. And every step has been taken to assure precision throughout. From the V-Mod II pickups, to the popular deep "C"-shaped neck profile, Fender have fine-tuned every detail to ensure pure performance, and timeless Fender charm. Expect the sleek, addictive playability Strat's are known for while letting your persona come to life with a two-point synchronised bridge. It's time to paint your creativity onto an era-defining canvas - the Stratocaster.
Vintage modified. Modern enhancements.
When the original V-Mod single-coil pickups first released with the American Pro series, players were instantly blown away by their gigantic output, crystal-clear clarity. and sweet, vintage voicing. So much so, the question was asked: "does it get any better than this?". Yes. Because Fender never rest on their success - they strive for constant improvement and innovation. Which is why the V-Mod II single-coils are possibly some of the best guitar pickups out there.
Vintage bite. Immaculate articulation. These superb pickups offer everything you crave out of your sound - and more. Because not only are they authentically vintage, but their versatility is quite simply unmatched. From clean jazz licks, to all-out rock 'n' roll mayhem; there's nothing these punching pickups can't handle. But how can words do them justice? Hear the difference.
A sought-after feel
The perfect fit. Boasting a Deep "C"-shaped profile, the American Professional II Stratocaster will feel unbelievably comfortable in your hands. This is one of Fender's most popular profiles, and for 2020, it comes with a newly sculpted neck heel for supreme comfort and smooth, unrestricted access to upper frets. Made from maple, and coming with a "Super-Natural" satin urethane finish, the American Pro's neck feels incredibly smooth to the touch. You'll experience total freedom when changing between fret positions, and improvising will come so naturally, you'll wonder what you ever did without this utter sonic beauty. With such power at your fingertips, who knows what you and the American Pro Strat could unleash...
The power of expression
Make every note your own. The Fender American Pro Strat comes loaded with a two-point synchronised tremolo bridge with bent steel saddle, a pop-in tremolo arm and a cold-rolled steel block, for those soaring melodies. Let your solos scream with explosive power, and whammy any note for that distinctive, expressive sound. Not your thing? Use the bridge to your taste. Give your chords some shimmer and sparkle, and achieve a sound that oozes with sheer elegance. There's a reason the famous synchronised tremolo has remained on the Stratocaster all this time...
It matters. Of course you want to protect this absolute stunner. Rock 'n' roll sound, and style needs to be taken anywhere and everywhere. Which is why this Fender American Pro II Stratocaster comes with a deluxe moulded case at no extra cost. Protecting your guitar from scratches and scrapes on the move, it'll make transporting your Strat from gig to gig simple. This instrument's quality will make you want it with you everywhere that you go. With the deluxe Fender moulded case included, it can be.
- Product: Fender American Pro II Stratocaster RW, Olympic White
- Code: 0113900705
- Series: American Professional II
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Colour: Olympic White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dot
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronised Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
|Click & Collect||No|