Fender American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster Electric Guitar, 2-Colour Sunburst, 011-0232-803
The Fender American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster is a breathtaking recreation of a classic Strat. If you've ever wanted to skip back in time, walk into a guitar shop and get a brand-new Strat as it was then, then this is the guitar for you. Boasting a modern construction mixed with all the classy character of a vintage Strat, the American Vintage II '57 brings old-school sounds to life through its array of period correct hardware.
A trio of Pure Vintage '57 pickups delivers the twangy, sparkling highs and chunky, warm lows that put the Strat on the map. Combined with a vintage-accurate synchronised tremolo with cold rolled steel block and bent steel saddles, the entirety of the retro soundscape is at your disposal. These sublime sounds are matched by the supreme playability served up by a "V" shaped neck with a gloss nitro lacquer finish. Smooth and soft to touch, it makes traversing the fingerboard a breeze, in addition to brimming with classic Fender charm. Unmatched quality and pure Strat sonics at your fingertips...
A set of shocking single coils
Fender have done it again. They've brought the past back to life with their stunningly accurate Pure Vintage '57 pickups. Equipped with a trio of these meticulously accurate single coils, the American Vintage II produces all the sounds you would expect from an era original. Glistening and crystalline highs bring the detail and nuance of your notes to the fore, while a chunky and fat bass twang adds in extra punch and feel. Constructed with Alnico 5 magnets and period correct wiring, bobbins, and pole pieces, you'll enjoy focused dynamics that are articulate and balanced.
A neck from the fifties
Utterly convincing. The supreme feel and vibe of the "V" shaped one-piece maple neck instantly puts you in mind of a classic instrument. Added to that is the 7.25" radius of the fretboard which is delightfully easy to play, allowing you to employ every inch of your creativity. Hosting 21 vintage tall fret wires, you'll enjoy a comfortable action up and down the scales that's just oozing with classic character. Finished in a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer, it looks and feels truly authentic.
It's the details that matter, and Fender don't miss a beat. From the control knobs to the tuners, everything is accurate to the '50s. Starting with a genuine bone nut to deliver a clear and vocal action on your string vibrations, and then running down to a vintage style synchronised tremolo bridge, the American Vintage II boasts a huge amount of sustain and clarity in its notes. And with bent steel saddles, you can expect that retro tinged sparkle and easy control over your intonation.
As for your tuning, that's taken care of by the unmistakable "Fender Deluxe" style vintage single line tuners. Ensuring a tight hold on your strings, they'll offer a stable and reliable performance for extended playing sessions. All of this magnificent hardware is mounted on a resonant alder body, presenting a light and nimble feel in addition to its gorgeous gloss nitro lacquered looks.
A Stratocaster innovation. The American Vintage II celebrates the golden years of the Strat, just a few short years after the revolutionary tremolo bridge had been introduced. The synchronised vintage style tremolo bridge recreates that groundbreaking magic with superb detail, presenting the feel and pitch-bending style of the original. And what's more, with a cold rolled steel block, you'll enjoy enhanced levels of sustain when employing the whammy bar.
- Product Name: Fender American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster, 2-Colour Sunburst
- Product Code: 011-0232-803
- Series: American Vintage II
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
Neck & Fingerboard
- Headstock: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1957 "V"
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 Mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 Mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge: Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo With Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- Bridge Mounting: 6-Screw Vintage-Style
- Tremolo Block: Cold Rolled Steel
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- String Trees: Butterfly
- Strings: Fender® Usa 250r Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), Pn 0730250406
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle And Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
|Click & Collect||No|