PreSonus Quantum 2626 26x26 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface, QUANTUM 2626
The QUANTUM 2626 runs at a near-zero level of latency which means that you will lose next to no quality from interfacing your outboard analog gear. This is a great studio solution for augmenting your engineering workflow with your vintage analog gear. The PreSonus QUANTUM 2626 will bring the gear you're passionate about into the future.
Perfect patch integration
Extend your recording environment into the analog domain by integrating your old gear into your new workflow. Quickly connect the PreSonus QUANTUM 2626 to your current patchbay and then easily route your analog gear to your DAW. If you're a professionally minded producer or recording engineer and you love your old analog gear, use the QUANTUM 2626 to link it up to your digital setup and recapture those beautiful sounds. If you are setting up a new studio environment based entirely on analog but still want the benefits of digital audio workstations then the PreSonus QUANTUM 2626 is an absolutely essential piece of gear.
Fast and flexible
The QUANTUM 2626 features very low latency and produces pristine audio quality which means you retain every nuance from your favourite gear. Integrating analog gear is facilitated by the ADAT I/O connectivity. The PreSonus QUANTUM 2626 has a huge scope for expansion too, create a huge system by connecting multiple PreSonus QUANTUM 2626's via Thunderbolts for excessive speed and versatility. You will notice no degradation to your signal with this powerful studio unit. Your analog units will sound just like they should.
Ready for your DAW
With powerful hardware, comes powerful software. The Studio One Professional Pipeline XT plug-in that ships with the QUANTUM 2626 mean that your old gear is more than ready for your digital audio workstation. Just drop into a channel on your DAW and route which outboard unit you wish to integrate with the easy to use user interface.
Manage latency with a native processing domain. Even when you are working on CPU heavy songs with loads of outboard hardware, the Studio One Professional Pipeline XT plug-in will allow you to use your analog gear without risk of audio dropouts or crashes. Easily mix in your DAW with classic boutique equipment and hardware processors. It'll handle anything you throw at it. The perfect companion to your PreSonus QUANTUM 2626.
Exceptional audio quality
Even though the QUANTUM 2626 is an extremely fast unit, no quality is lost in the transference of the signal. You can capture every beautiful nuance from your gear. High-grade, dedicated converters on each input and output provide a huge dynamic range of 115dB meaning there is zero audible distortion. Designed for the analog studio, the PreSonus QUANTUM 2626 will become an integral part of your signal chain. Invest in your passion and add the QUANTUM 2626 to your patchbay rack.
- 26x26 ultra-low-latency 24-bit 192 kHz Thunderbolt™ 2 audio interface
- less than 1 ms roundtrip latency; record direct to DAW with your favorite plug-ins engaged
- 24-bit/192kHz operation with high-quality 115 dB A/D/A converters
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic plug-in bundle included
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 26 outputs (at 44.1 or 48 kHz)
- 8 pristine XMAX preamps
- 2 Instrument Inputs
- 8 balanced line inputs
- Dual headphone outputs with independent level control
- Balanced stereo main outputs with independent level control
- 8 DC Coupled balanced line outputs
- 2 preamp direct outputs with returns to insert outboard gear
- Main output level control
- Balanced stereo main output (TRS)
- Eight balanced line outputs TRS (outs 1 & 2 share a DAC with the main output))
- Two preamp outputs (channels 1 & 2)
- Two line returns(channels 1 & 2)
- ADAT Optical/Dual SMUX inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channels at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- Thunderbolt 3 high-speed bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192kHz sampling rate
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- MIDI I/O
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1U rack-mountable
- 12 VDC external power supply (included)
|Click & Collect||No|