D'Addario 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Strings, Custom Light, 11-52, EJ13
The D'Addario EJ13 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Strings feature a hybrid gauge that is especially design to deliver comfortable playability, along with depth and projection. This set of six acoustic strings are the perfect choice for studio sessions as well as live performances. Each string is wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with superb intonation.
The EJ13 strings features D'Addario's original hybrid gauge, and offer enhanced comfort. They are the perfect choice for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending. These 80/20 Bronze strings are also ideal for recording artists, as their acoustic projection delivers a crisp and deep tone that sounds great when recorded. Like with all D'Addario strings, the EJ13 are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, delivering bright sounding tone with excellent intonation, that will last much longer than other types of strings available.
- Custom gauging for balance of projecting tone and lighter plain strings for comfortable bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
|Click & Collect||No|