Use of personal information
We collect information through enquiry, registration, newsletter subscription, order forms and social media competitions. We process personal information for the purposes of: providing the best possible service
- processing any orders you may have made
- running competitions
- to contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed
- to inform you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
We will not share your information except where we’re obliged to do so (i.e. a legal request), or when we need to work with a third party or core service provider, for example a delivery service or finance provider. The providers we work with are carefully selected, and we only pass on the information required for them to perform that service on our behalf.
We’ll never sell your information, and we won’t share it with advertisers or ad networks.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our website. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies do not harm your computer nor do any of our cookies store any credit/debit card information or password details. We don't store personally identifiable information such as address details in the cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help us to identify and resolve errors.
For more information please see Google's video about cookies.
- 'Remembering’ who you are when you visit our site, for example preferences that you may have set. Again this is not personally identifiable
- Enabling you to log-in, add items to your basket and check out
- Displaying items relevant to you, based on your browsing history