Boss Compression/Sustainer Guitar Pedal, CS-3
The Boss CS-3 Compression/Sustainer Pedal compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals, providing smooth sustain without degrading the original sound quality. Its basic layout features four control knobs for Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain, and allows players to easily achieve the perfect tone. Housed in a durable metal chassis, the CS- offers a sturdy design that will withstand the rigours of gig life. The CS-3 is the perfect pedal for guitarists and bassists who want to sound their best.
The CS-3 compresses high-input signals while boosting low-input signals, giving you smooth sustain without degrading the quality of the original sound. A range of effects from gentle compression to squeezed sounds is at your command.
Designed for outstanding low-noise performance, the CS-3 also provides EQ for precise sonic control. For a mellow sound: this setting is ideal for solos in ballads or mellow songs. Add a chorus effect for even more depth.
This setting balances the volume of each string for smooth chord accompaniment. For thick, rich sounds: add Chorus and Delay after the Sustain effect. This setting is good when playing sustaining chords.
- Compact compression/sustain pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- Roadworthy design is ideal for gigging musicians
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance:1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 11 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V
|Click & Collect||No|