Boss Digital Delay Pedal, DD-3T
An icon reborn. The Boss DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal is an enhanced version of the legendary DD-3. It maintains all of the distinctive, recognisable sound of the original - but with improved functionality that makes adding a touch of stunning delay to your music, completely simple.
With delay times ranging from 12.5 to 800ms, there's a huge spectrum to play with. And if you need to quickly find the right sound, the delay has been split into three subdivisions for rapid setup. A relocated direct output jack next to the main output makes connecting the pedal in a wet/dry setup hassle free. And you can tap in delay tempos using the onboard switch. All in all, the DD-3T makes finding the right delay sound for you effortless.
An unmistakably classic delay sound
Based on the iconic DD-3, this enhanced version still holds all the sensational sound of the original. The DD-3 was the first ever digital delay. It's renowned for its warm, wonderfully well-rounded tone and straightforward usability. Well, never fear. Boss have kept all of that in the DD-3T. Designed with identical sonic circuitry and controls, you get the legendary digital delay sound that's been heard in countless recordings over the years. Embrace it.
Even easier to use
We told you that the controls are the same as the DD-3. And that's true. But what is also true is that there are a few more added features that make playing with the DD-3T even more simple and hassle-free than the original pedal. Tap tempo enabled, you can quickly tap in your ideal tempo without even having to bend down and fiddle with the dials. Thanks to 800ms of delay time, you've got an expansive range to play with. So spend more time exploring your sound, and less time figuring out how to find it.
- Model Name: Boss DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal
- Model Code: DD-3T
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 mOhm
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Bypass: Buffered
- Controls: Mode Knob, Time Knob, Feedback Knob, Effect Level Knob, Pedal Switch
- Indicator: Check Indicator (Used for Indication of Check Battery)
- Connectors: Input Jack (1/4''), Output Jack (1/4''), Direct Out Jack (1/4''), Tempo Jack (1/4''), DC In Jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-Zinc Battery (9V, 6F22), Alkaline Battery (9V, 6LR61) or AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 45 mA
- Expected Battery Life: Alkaline - 11.5 Hours, Carbon - 3 Hours
- Dimensions: 73mm x 129mm x 59mm
|Click & Collect||No|