Boss Katana-110 Bass Amplifier Combo, KTN-110B
The Boss Katana-110 Bass Amplifier Combo is here to boost the output of serious bassists. Following the breakthrough design of the guitar Katana series, this powerful amplifier promises to give you the same articulate, crisp tones and stunning versatility. Dive into the three distinct tonal characters offered by the type setting. What's more, you can modify them endlessly thanks to a series of in-built effects. If those aren't enough, there's an effects loop with expression pedal input so you can draw out any sound imaginable.
Big boom. You've got ample sonic firepower at your disposal with a 10" 60-Watt subwoofer backed by an optional tweeter to cover the higher registers. With a small form but mighty voice, it's great for small to medium sized gigs or practice and recording sessions. And for those times, a Balanced Output lets you connect to a PA system or recording interface so that you've got fine control over your funk. If you need a smaller bass amp with no compromises, look no further than the Katana-110.
Find your sound…
Extend the possibilities. This is an amplifier which gives you the tools to discover new sounds. With power controls, EQ, blend controls, in-built effects, amplifier controls AND input effects there's an abundance of tone shifting to explore with the Katana-110. Once you land on a sound that fits your low frequency groove, you can select between vintage, flat or modern patterns to fine tune it even further. There's no limit to the genres and styles you can enjoy, as this wealth of options will voice them all with aplomb.
The great equalizer…
A good EQ is the centre of any super amplifier, boasting a four band EQ the Katana-110 gets you straight into the tone zone. Intuitive and easy to adjust, you can jump straight into fine-tuning your bass flow without confusion. Situated in the middle of the control panel, this EQ gives you Bass, Low Mid, High Mid and treble shaping dials. You've now got direct influence on those crucial mids, letting you roll in just the right amount of sweetness to fit your rhythm.
Blend to your preference. A blend control lets you dial in your dry signal to ease off the amp output, so you can hit the tonal taste you desire.
As sharp as a Katana…
Based on their breakthrough guitar amplifiers, the Katana-110 brings you class-leading speaker design and solid, road-ready construction. Not only do you have a custom built 10" speaker, but the inclusion of a tweeter allows you to add extra impact to slap styles or high register bass lines. And because the Katana is so versatile, this is entirely optional, you can switch it off for a more traditional output.
All this cutting-edge technology is housed in a sturdy, robust BOSS frame. Showcasing a solid state, closed back construction, the Katana is getting to any gig in pristine condition thanks to a thick outer layer and reinforced corners. Protected by quality craftsmanship, you can be confident that it's going to stand up to life on the road.
Use it to great effect
Spice up your sound. Effects are the best way to inject energy into your bass lines, so add a new breath of life to dull rhythms with the in-built effects library of the Katana. FX1 offers a wealth of dynamics to tap into, such as chorus, flanger and bass synth. FX 2 contains delay and reverb to modulate your tone even more, but the best news is that you're not limited to these! With the BOSS Tone Studio editor, you can load up to 60 additional sounds.
These are a fantastic starting point to get experimenting, but if you've already got a series of favourite FX pedals , then you can attach them with Send / Return loop. And for some fine, heel / toe control, there's even space for an expression pedal to place you firmly in control of your dynamics.
- Product Name Boss Katana-110 Bass Amplifier Combo
- Product Code: KTN110B
- Power Output: 60 Watts
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- POWER AMP IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohms)
- AUX IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohms)
- RETURN IN: -10 dBu (100 k ohm)
- Power Consumption: 77 Watts
- Main Controls: Power, Master Volume, Power Control (Standy, 1 W, MAX), Tweeter
- Input FX: Comp button, Drive button, Comp knob, Drive knob
- Amplifier: Pad button , Shape button, Type knob (Vintage, Flat, Modern) Gain knob, Volume knob
- Blend: Blend button, Dry level knob
- Equalizer: Low mid button, High mid button, Bass knob, Low mid knob, high mid knob, treble knob
- Effects: FX1 button, FX2 button, TAP button, FX1 knob, FX2 knob
- Tone Setting: CH1 button, CH2 button, CH3 button, Panel button
- Balanced Out: GND Lift switch (Off, On) Select switch (Post, Pre, Direct)
- LOW MID
- HIGH MID
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- POWER AMP IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- BALANCED OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- EXP PEDAL/CTL CH1/CH2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- GA-FC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB port: USB B type
- BLUETOOTH ADAPTOR SLOT: BluetoothⓇ Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor
- AC IN: jack
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 500 mm
- Width: 470mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Weight: 16.8kg
- Owner's Manual
- Power Cord
- GA-FC sticker
|Click & Collect||No|