Boss Reverb Effects Guitar Pedal, RV-6
The Boss RV-6 Reverb Pedal is a powerful and compact digital reverb pedal which features 8 professional reverb types to add depth and atmosphere to your guitar tone. Operating in mono and stereo modes the RV-6 integrates into any pedal board and is extremely easy to use with the simplistic level, tone and time controls. Featuring everything from spring reverb emulation to authentic sounding plate reverb and reverb + delay modes the RV-6 is an extremely versatile reverb pedal housed in a robust enclosure making it perfect for life on the road.
8 Different Reverb Modes
Featuring the latest in Boss digital signal processing technology the RV-6 delivers 8 incredible reverb modes in one compact and lightweight pedal. With a variety of different reverb types such as Room, Hall, Plate and Spring the RV-6 can be used to achieve a range of studio quality reverb tones adding warmth and depth to any guitar tone.
Analog Dry Tone & Versatile I/O
While the RV-6's reverb effects are high-tech digital, you can rest assured that your straight guitar tone always remains pure analog as the effect is blended in. Convenient auto-switching jacks let you integrate with any pedal chain, with support for mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo-to-stereo operation. And by plugging into the B input only, the RV-6 outputs a 100-percent wet sound, great for working with more complex rigs that employ parallel processing chains and mixers. There's also a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal, allowing you to control the effect level in real time as you play.
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument), 1 x 1/4" Jack (EXP)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Reverb Types: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring, Modulate, Dynamic, Shimmer, +Delay
- Controls: E. Level, Tone, Time, Reverb Type
- Housing: Metal
|Click & Collect||No|