D'Addario 12-String Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 10-47, EJ38
The EJ38s for offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. A phosophor bronze coating extends the life of the strings, and provides a warm, bright tone. Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars.
D'Addario have been refining the Phosphor Bronze range since 1974 - since then it has become a firm favourite with acoustic players for its well-balanced, warm sound. The phosphor coating prevents corrosion, preserving the carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. This comination of materials produces strings that are long-lasting and that hold in tune even with extended playing.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D'Addario's most popular 12-string acoustic set with optimized gauges for balanced tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges:
- Plain Steel: .010/.10, .014/.014
- Phosphor Bronze Wound: .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)
|Click & Collect||No|