D'Addario 6-String Nickel Wound, Electric Guitar Strings, 11-52, NYXL1152
The D'Addario NYXL 6-String Nickel Wound Electric Strings have been newly engineered to offer you more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability. Manufactured in New York, the NYXL strings are break-resistant, due to their high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy, which delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. The ideal guitar accessory for the ultimate tone.
NYXL1152 are a hybrid set of electric guitar strings that will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. They offer moderate flexibility on the high strings with booming, tight low end, providing you with a superb tone. The NYXL1152's extra strength offers up to 131 greater tuning stability due to a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary fusion twist process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch. Overall, the NYXL1152 offers the best tones for your guitar, and are a worthwhile investment to achieving a the ultimate sound.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured,
- High carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength allows you to play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings , allows you to get in tune faster, stay in tune for longer
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range, and provide more presence and crunch to cut through any mix
- NYXL1152 offers moderate flexibility with booming, tight low end: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
|Click & Collect||No|