D'Addario Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Heavy, Plain 3rd, 12-54, EXL145
EXL145 strings are a great choice for rock and metal styles, where heavier gauges are required. A plain 3rd/G string offers more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings. Optimized for down tuning!
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Heavier gauge strings with a plain 3rd/G string, great for down tuning
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly packaging that keeps strings factory fresh and ready to use
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016 .020, Nickel Wound .032, .042, .054
|Click & Collect||No|