D'Addario Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Medium Top/Extra Heavy Bottom, 11-56, EXL117
EXL117 is an extreme hybrid set, optimally designed for tuning guitars down a whole step to D, while maintaining a comfortable playing tension like that of a "light" gauge set. The XL Nickel Wound strings are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The EXL117 nickel wound strings are long lasting and ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles, with distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Hybrid gauges optimized for "D" tuning, one whole step down
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .019, Nickel Wound .032, .044, .056
|Click & Collect||No|