D'Addario Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Super Light Top/Regular Bottom, 09-46 NYXL0946
The DAddario NYXL0946 Nickel Wound Strings combine the the high strings from a super light set (.009) with the low strings from an regular light set (.046) for superb performance. Players can benefit from the strong low end, along with an enhanced mid-range frequency response with more presence and crunch. This high quality set of strings offers 113% greater tuning stability, and ensures you stay in tune for longer. They are also break resistant, and are perfect for gigging musicians who play more frequently.
A Hybrid Set for the Ultimate Performance
The NYXL0946 string set from D'Addario combines the high strings from a super light set (.009) with the low strings from an regular light set (.046). Manufactured from a break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy, these high quality strings also include greater magnetic properties, which result in a higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch. These strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune for longer.
- High carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings, which allow you to get in tune faster, and stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range offers more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Provides a strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
|Click & Collect||No|