D'Addario Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Hard Tension, EJ46
The EJ46, hard tension, is preferred for its balance of rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection.
Pro-Arte, the world's most popular classical strings are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
These strings are 'normal tension': they offer a balance between volume and comfortable resistance so you can play expressively and with powerful projection.
- Precision wound silver on nylon
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
|Click & Collect||No|