DAddario Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Light/Heavy, 10-52 NYXL1052
The DAddario NYXL1052 Nickel Wound strings offer the best of both worlds, with light high strings and heavy bottom strings for heavy chording and flexible bends. Manufactured in New York, the NYXL1052 strings are break resistant and will bend farther and project a much better tone compared to other strings available. With their superb strength and tone, this set of Nickel Wound strings are the perfect choice for players who use heavy styles.
Extra Strong Properties
This powerful set of Nickel Wound strings from D'Addario combine the high strings from an regular light set (.010) with heavier low strings (.052). Players can achieve a powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending, and is ideal for heavy styles such as rock and metal.
Manufactured in New York
These strings will bend farther, sing louder, and also offer enhanced intonation than any other string set available. They offer more strength and up to 131 greater tuning stability, thanks to their newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy. Each string is manufactured using a reinvented wire drawing process along with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels, offering a higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- High carbon steel alloy for provides unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings, allows you to get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Offers more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending:
- Gauges include: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
|Click & Collect||No|