DAddario Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Medium, 11-49, NYXL1149
The DAddario NYXL1149 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings feature larger gauges and are ideal for players who want to achieve a full, beefy tone. These nickel wound strings are manufactured to provide the ultimate strength, allowing each string to bend farther, sing louder and stay in tune for longer. With their superb strength and tone, this set of Nickel Wound strings are the perfect choice for players who prefer moderate flexibility.
The NYXL1149 strings set from D'Addario are especially designed with larger gauges for players who prefer moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone.
Manufactured in New York
These strings will bend farther, sing louder, and also offer enhanced intonation than any other string set available. They offer more strength and up to 131 greater tuning stability, thanks to their newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy. Each string is manufactured using a reinvented wire drawing process along with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels, offering a higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- High carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings, allows you to get in tune faster and stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range
- Offers more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Larger gauge provide moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049
|Click & Collect||No|