DAddario Pro-Arté Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Light Tension, EJ43
The DAddario EJ43 Pro-Arté Nylon strings are the perfect set for any level of player who prefer a lighter touch, as their light tension provides ease as well as a rich, warm tone. The Pro-Arté series from D'Addario are manufactured and sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements for the optimum set.
Ideal For Players with a Lighter Touch
Featuring the lightest tension available from the Pro-Arté series, the EJ43 nylon strings are the perfect choice for players with a lighter touch, as they offer the same rich tone and projection as other string tensions. This set contains silver wound on nylon bass strings with clear nylon trebles, delivering a consistent tone, precise intonation, along with superb projection.
All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. As well as the treble strings, the basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm tone, with plenty of projection.
- Light tension version of the best selling Pro-Arté series
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Trebles .0275, .0317, .0397 Basses .028, .033, .042
|Click & Collect||No|