Darkglass Vintage Deluxe Bass Overdrive Pedal, DG-VDLX3
The Darkglass Vintage Deluxe Bass Overdrive Pedal builds on Darkglass' tribute to some of the most iconic sounds in the history of rock. Whilst still providing warm, tube-like tones with a gorgeous natural dynamic response, the Vintage Deluxe adds a 4-band EQ, parallel output and balanced line driver. Used by legendary artists such as Dick L vgren and Amos Heller, the Deluxe is back with a vengeance, and fits four decaded of legendary tones into a compact and functional format.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.This new addition helps to keep the treble portion of the signal under control, specially useful when playing with new strings and/or cabinets with tweeters!
- Low: +-12dB at 100Hz
- Low Mids: +-12dB at 500Hz
- Hi Mids: +-12dB at 1.5kHz
- Treble: +-12dB at 5kHz
- Parallel Output: A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
- Dimensions: 12×10.7 cm (4.72" × 4.21")
|Click & Collect||No|