Henri Selmer Paris S80 C* Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
The Selmer S80 Series for the alto saxophone is a popular series and enjoyed by players all over the world. They are a top quality mouthpiece made from hard rod rubber which assures stability, accuracy and offer consistent facings. The S80 C* alto saxophone mouthpiece has achieved an unprecidented level of popularity and is considered to be the standard saxophone mouthpiece. It is widely know for its warm, yet broad and full tone.
The S80 C* is a staple for any advancing saxophonist, and will greatly improve the tone of every player.
- Square cross section in the chamber
- Great for a "step up" mouthpiece
- Tip opening: 1.70
- Facing length: 22.00
- Facing length: 22.00, Tip opening: 1.70
- Standard in professional mouthpieces
- Improve the sound and response from their instrument
- Ideal for most any style of music
The S80 C* features a 0.67in (17mm) opening, but is also available a variety of tips which are available to order, please contacts us for more information.
|Click & Collect||No|