NUX AMP ACADEMY Guitar Amplifier Simulator Amp Modeler IR-Loader, NGS-6
**STOCK EXPECTED END OF MAY, PRE-ORDER NOW**
AMP ACADEMY guitar amplifier simulator amp modeler IR-loader
NUX Amp Academy recreates the sound and feel of the world's finest tube amps in a compact stompbox enclosure. For this it uses the NUX TSAC-2K White-box Amp Modelling algorithm. Thanks to its enormous headroom and dynamic range, Amp Academy is also very suitable as a "pedal platform".
Live, Amp Academy can be used instead of an amplifier, after your effects pedals. Connect it to a mixing board, active monitors, in-ears or an FRFR cabinet. If desired, the IRs can also be switched off for one or both outputs, for example to enable monitoring via a regular guitar amp.
For studio recordings, you can connect Amp Academy directly to an audio interface, or connect it via usb to stream the audio. You get a solid guitar sound right away without any hassles with amplifiers and microphones.
Practice in silence by directly connecting headphones to the Amp Academy. This feels great and sounds excellent, thanks to the sound of a tube amplifier in a natural-sounding virtual room. Amp Academy also features drum sounds and looping functionality as extra practice tools.
With the Amp Academy's left foot switch you can toggle between clean and crunchy amp styles; with the right foot switch you can cycle through three programmable scenes. A scene is a preset of signal blocks within the Amp Academy. These can include a noise gate, compressor, boost, overdrive, equalizer, reverb and the external FX loop.
Amp Academy contains 6 famous amplifier models, with a realistic playing feel and fast response. The high-resolution IR loader offers realistic speaker sounds and can also be used with third-party IRs. The build quality of Amp Academy is excellent, because of the Neutrik jacks, Alpha pots and super powerful DSP and converters.
• Pro-Level Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking
• 7 Independent moveable signal blocks with Send/Return effect loop
• Intuitive operation and editor software
• 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with auto format editor
• Versatile application scenes with independent 1/4” & XLR IR outs
• Ultra-low system latency (1.2ms) and premium powerful NXP RT DSP (1GHz)
• Comes with Insert Y-cable for send/return effect loop
• USB recording interface, firmware update, AmpAcademy editor software
• Ultra-wide dynamic range: 110dB
|Click & Collect||No|