NUX Mini Core Series IR Loader Pedal PULSE, NSS-4
No Amp? No Worries! Pulse IR Loader is the compact solution.
Pulse (NSS-4) is a mini IR-Loader pedal with 3 different modes including EG CAB, BS CAB, and AG IR. You can switch the types by tapping the tap switch. Besides that, you can use Pulse as a silent practice tool (1/8” phone jack) in the end of your pedalboard and even as a USB recording interface onto DAW.
AG IR means acoustic guitar IRs. Pulse offers 8 acoustic guitar IRs.
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
• Output Impedance: 10k Ohm
• Dynamic Range: 103 dB
• DSP Processing: 48KHz / 32-bit
• A/D D/A Sampling Rate: 48KHz / 24-bit
• Power: 9V DC (Negative tip, Optional ACD-006A adapter available to buy separately)
• Current Draw: < 100mA
• Dimensions: 94mm(L) x 51mm(W) x 53mm(H)
You can download Pulse edit software on the product page. For the default slots, you can replace any 3rd party IRs into them. Pulse editor will convert WAV format automatically.
|Click & Collect||No|