Roland Digital Piano FP-10, Black
Affordable pianos have never sounded so good! The Roland FP 10 digital piano is Roland's entry-level piano that packs a punch. Boasting Roland's exceptional PHA-4 keyboard action alongside their SuperNATURAL piano tones, you'll feel instantly at home with the FP 10.
Premium piano touch
To ensure that you can play with every bit of emotion, the FP 10 piano features one of Roland's premium keyboards - the PHA-4. Boasting Ivory feel keys with Roland's latest touch-detection technology, the PHA-4 keyboard will always deliver an expressive performance. With fast key repetition and high-resolution sensing, the PHA-4 faithfully translates into sound the subtlest differences in tone from different playing styles and dynamics.
What's more, the white keys are finished with a moisture absorbing material which provides a comfortable playing experience - even in hot environments. The authentic hammer-action mechanism even produces less audible noise than previous designs. This is great for practice sessions with headphones as you won't disturb anyone around you.
Although there are plenty of pianos in this price bracket, none of them sound as good as the FP 10. Boasting the acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine, Roland take the lead with innovative modelling technology. Whereas most digital pianos use only multi-layered samples recorded at different dynamics to create the Piano tones, the FP 10 features these samples and modelling technology. This better creates the dynamics of an acoustic piano and as the notes decay away, it sounds more natural. The technology creates unique sounds between the sampled velocities to recreate the finest details of an acoustic piano. The FP 10's exceptional performance easily outshines all other digital pianos in its class.”
Spark your creativity!
Roland understands what it takes to make playing sessions fun and productive. This is why the FP 10 is packed full of features to keep your creative thoughts flowing! Thanks to the multitude of different sounds on the FP 10, you can create music in any genre. Need to tighten up your playing? The onboard metronome will help with that. Looking to find a piano teacher? The Twin Piano mode lets student and teacher sit side-by-side and play in the same range. You can even connect to a world of Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs) thanks to the Bluetooth and MIDI connectivity.
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory Pedal, Damper
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Polyphony (Max): 96 Voices
- Tones (Piano): 4
- Tones (E. Piano): 2
- Tones (Other): 9 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (Semitones)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Effects (Piano Tones): String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 10–500
- Beat: 0/4, 2/2, 3/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 8/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Midi: Bluetooth V4
- Listening: 17 Songs
- Tone Demo: 15 Songs
- DC in: Jack
- USB Computer Port: USB Type B
- Update Port: USB Type A
- Phones Jack: Stereo Mini Jack
- Power Output: 6w x2
- Speakers: 12cm x2
- Height: 140 mm
- Width: 1,284 mm
- Depth: 258 mm
- Weight: 12.3 kg
|Click & Collect||No|