Sire Electrics S7 Series Larry Carlton Electric Guitar S-Style, S7/CGM, Champagne Gold Metallic
The S-style electric guitar, Sire S7 having the collision of Larry Carlton-approved tone, look, and feel and the EDGELESS™ neck now available in Champagne Gold Metallic (CGM) finish.
The Larry Carlton S7 is an S-style instrument designed by Sire in conjunction with the jazz fusion legend. Combining accessible, classic design with modern, versatile appointments to suit contemporary players.
The neck of the Sire S7 is composed of a roasted Maple neck, rolled fretboard edges, and Satin finish to make landing of chords and guitar solos more comfortable. Its electronics and hardware are finely configured to the tonal preferences of Larry Carlton.
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Roasted maple
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple
- Abalone Dots fretboard inlays
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.5")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Bone nut
- Pickups: 1 S7 humbucker (bridge) and 2 S7 single coils (middle and neck)
- 1 x Volume and 1 x tone control
- 5-Way switch
- White pearl pickguard
- S7 2-post tremolo with steel block and stainless saddle
- Sire Premium Locking machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Colour: CHAMPAGNE GOLD METALLIC
|Click & Collect||No|