Boss Space Echo Pedal, RE-2
The Boss RE-2 Space Echo pedal is the cutting edge of Boss innovation, fitting a brand-new take on one of their most legendary classic effects from the '70s - the RE-201 - into the famous BOSS compact pedal shape format for the first time. Designed to accurately replicate the sound of its predecessor, this pedal offers a multi-tape echo delay sound that will transport you to another dimension. Discover an echo sound like no other beneath your feet.
It's a sound you can make your own too, the RE-2 offers a huge amount of effect controls such as the Wow & Flutter knob which introduces varying levels of tape modulation. The tap tempo allows you to time your delay with pinpoint accuracy and you will have access to 11 different sound combinations as well as the extended delay time boasted by this pedal - helping elevate your performance to the next level.
A space-age echo that transports you through time
A hugely versatile offering from Boss, you’ll be able to combine a vintage sound with all the modern technological perks and harmonics. You can easily access and combine the brand-new features of the RE-2 with the vintage characteristics of the classic pedal. The 11-position mode selector enables access to three different types of virtual tape head, all of which can be enabled with or without a spring reverb effect – allowing for a truly damp and immersive sound. This effect is compounded when used alongside the modulation effect that can be achieved from the Wow & Flutter control for a truly unique voice.
Inspired by a legendary blueprint
Designed to accommodate the modern musician, the RE-2 now features a tap tempo control, allowing for pinpoint accuracy when shaping your delay sound. The three virtual tape head unlocks extra sound combinations and unlike the previous model, you can access the Stereo I/O and selectable carry over. You can also connect external footswitches or expression pedals for additional control, paired with an additional delay time and for a cutting-edge echo that can deliver a dry output that can be altered to fit your needs exactly
- Modes: 11
- Nominal Input Level: Input B: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: Input B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: Input A (Mono), Input B: 1 Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: Output A (Mono), Output B: -20 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: Output A (Mono), Output B +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: Output A (Mono), Output B: 1 Kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: Output A (Mono), Output B: 10 kohms
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Controls: Mode, Repeat Rate, Wow & Flutter, Intensity, Tone, Echo, Reverb, Carryover
- Indicator: Check Indicator (Battery)
- Connectors: Input A (Mono) jack, Input B jack, Output A (Mono) jack, Output B jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (9V) AC Adaptor
|Click & Collect||No|