Fender JV Mod 50s Stratocaster HSS MN Electric Guitar, 2-Tone Sunburst, 025-1802-303
The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after “Japanese Vintage” reissues from the early ‘80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The '50s Stratocaster HSS has a resonant basswood body and features a pair of vintage-voiced single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions and a powerful humbucking pickup in the bridge position. A push-pull pot on Tone 2 splits the humbucking pickup for sparkling single-coil sounds, making this Strat extremely versatile. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets provide effortless playability.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
World class tone
Thanks to its pair of single coils, combined with a humbucker, the Fender JV delivers incredible tones that can be discovered throughout their whole range. It produces a punchy and bold mid-range with enough bite and character that ensures that this guitar is versatile enough to accommodate a wide variety of styles. There are no limitations when you’re performing. Try out new styles or work to discover your own unique sound.
Not only do the pickups provide the guitar’s tone, but the body also helps towards the overall voicing. The basswood body offers Fender’s distinctive response and defined midrange, while producing sweet, resonant, and clean tones. With the neck’s precise and articulate voicings, you are provided with the perfect sound that will help you sound great on any stage.
Perform in comfort
Well-crafted into a thick “V” profile, the guitar’s neck provides you with hours of comfortable playing due to the way it fits naturally and fills your hand completely, allowing for a secure grip while you perform. The design is also perfect for those who like to place their thumb on the back or side of the neck in order to further enhance their comfort. Furthermore, the neck is topped with a maple fretboard. Its wooden material is dense, providing you with a smooth surface to glide your fingers between frets. The combination of neck and fingerboard also contributes towards the guitar’s overall tone, as it adds more sustain and plenty of bite.
Sculpted for perfection
The guitar’s body has been sculpted from basswood, meaning it adds an extra layer of comfort to your performance due to its lightweight structure. This stunning material contributes to the overall tone of the guitar by enhancing the full-bodied tone and mid-range response. A design made for perfection.
This Fender guitar is sculpted to ensure your experience while playing is the best it could possibly be. Its body serves as a perfect foundation for the pickups. A bolt-on construction helps to provide a snappy note response to further your experience. This body is not only well-crafted, but also designed to make sure you look your best when performing. The sunburst finish stands out and ensures all eyes will be on you while you’re playing.
- Product Code: 0251802303
Body and Bridge
- Body Material: Basswood
- Shape: Stratocaster
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Colour: 2-Tone Sunburst
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo w/ Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Mounting: 6-Screw Vintage-Style
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft "V"
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane w/ Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- String Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Pot On Tone 2 For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers: Bridge: Zebra, Middle: Aged White, Neck: Aged White
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- String Trees: Butterfly
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Click & Collect||No|